Memory believes before knowing remembers. Believes longer than recollects, longer than knowing even wonders.
William Faulkner, A Light in August
As always find the links to the articles below.
- A new hope: AI for news media
- Hazchem or not? It should soon be easier to tell a chemical’s toxicity without killing animals
- An AI-driven robot hand spent a hundred years teaching itself to rotate a cube
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Fix Wikipedia’s Gender Problem
- This 3D-printed AI construct analyzes by bending light