I am excited to announce the launch of a weekly newscast on data science, machine learning, software engineering, and python topics generally. This newcast is the culmination of the series on how to automate a podcast, though there is still a significant amount of manual labor. Each week ten articles will be chosen and summarized; the links for each week’s episode can be found on the podcast page. Enjoy!
- Into a Textual Heart of Darkness
- Does the brain store information in discrete or analog form?
- Categorizing Listing Photos at Airbnb
- Fashion-MNIST with tf.Keras
- Microsoft is creating an oracle for catching biased AI algorithms
- Goodbye polygraph? New tech uses AI to tell if you’re lying
- Trackable tooth sensors could help you achieve your food goals
- The chaos of South Africa’s taxi system is being tackled with open data
- MIT’s Super-Efficient Dispatching Algorithm Minimizes a City’s Taxi Fleet
- Ingestible Sensors Electronically Monitor Your Guts